Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Pottering

I didn't set out to write a gardening blog, but I am having so much fun pottering around in the greenery, that I can't help but share! I finally got hold of some 6ft bamboo canes to support my beans and mangetout. I also put up a trellis on the shed for when the peas get a little bigger.


If you look carefully, you can just see some little red flowers appearing on the bean plants, or you would if I had focussed on them and not the pot in the distance!

The strawberries are also beginning to ripen, though something (and the dog) has been having a little nibble:(


I have been going a bit mad potting all the runners.



The lobelia are starting to flower.


The clematis too.

I wasn't in the garden ALL day- I also made a Christmas cake. I have to start early to get them all done as I make them for several family members. I don't have a photo to show as the cake is still in the oven. Trust me though- it smells amazing:)

No comments:

Post a Comment