Thursday, April 19, 2012

Liebster Blog Award :D



I have been given this lovely award by Joy at Perfect Little World. I feel very honoured! Thank you very much Joy :D

The rules are as follows:
  • Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog
  • Link back to the blogger who presented the award to you
  • Copy and paste the blog award on your blog
  • Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve to be noticed (see below)
  • Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment at their blog.
I love reading all the blogs that I subscribe to and they inspire me in so many ways. So I would like to nominate the following blogs from my list of favourites. (If I have chosen you, please don't feel pressured- it is just for fun)


Aileen at www.aileenclarkecrafts.com. Always a feast for the eyes, Aileen creates the most wonderful, colourful felt artworks.

Gail (and of course Bertie) at www.bouncingbertie.blogspot.co.uk for the epic adventures of a very handsome dog.

Steph at www.sixskeinsunder.blogspot.co.uk for beautiful crochet.

Rebecca at www.rebeccasemporium.blogspot.co.uk for felt sculpture, jewellery and especially cute felt creatures.

Libertybelle at www.libertyjane.blogspot.co.uk - a beautiful blog full of gorgeous textile creations.

Why not give yourself a treat and take a peak at their lovely blogs!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment